Vicky Priskich is Company Secretary of CIArb Australia, a national councilor of CIArb Australia and the CIArb Australia State Convenor for Victoria. She practices as a barrister and arbitrator.
Vicky is experienced in international commercial arbitrations conducted under the SIAC, UNCITRAL and ICC Rules and in arbitral award enforcement proceedings in Australia.
Vicky acts as counsel and arbitrator across a broad range of complex commercial disputes including, oil and gas cost and revenue farm-in, gas supply, shareholder, distributorship and major construction agreements. She has a detailed knowledge of trusts law and has acted as counsel in commercial and family trust disputes and has appeared in banking and finance disputes in the Supreme and Federal Courts.
Vicky is co-author of Lender Liability (Thomson Reuters, 2016) with Professor James O’Donovan. She received her doctorate in law from the University of Melbourne on the subject of liability and insolvency of corporate groups.
Admission to Practice and Qualifications
- Victorian Bar (2005)
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor (Victoria, 2001) (Western Australia, 1994)
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration (CIArb)
- SJD (University of Melbourne)
- LLB (University of Western Australia)
Appointments and Memberships
- National Councillor, CIArb Australia
- Convenor, Victorian Chapter of CIArb Australia
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration
- Member, Commercial Bar Association, Victorian Bar