Vicky Priskich is Vice President of CIArb Australia, a national councillor and the Chair of the Education Committee of CIArb Australia and a Fellow of CIArb. She practices as a barrister and arbitrator.
Vicky is experienced in international commercial arbitrations conducted under the SIAC, UNCITRAL and ICC Rules and in arbitral award enforcement proceedings in Australia.
Vicky acts as counsel and arbitrator across a broad range of complex commercial disputes including, oil and gas cost and revenue farm-in, gas supply, shareholder, distributorship and major construction agreements. She has a detailed knowledge of trusts law and has acted as counsel in commercial and family trust disputes and has appeared in banking and finance disputes in the Supreme and Federal Courts.
Vicky is co-author of Lender Liability (Thomson Reuters, 2016) with Professor James O’Donovan. She received her doctorate in law from the University of Melbourne on the subject of liability and insolvency of corporate groups.
Admission to Practice and Qualifications
- Supreme Court of Victoria (Barrister and Solicitor)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia (Barrister and Solicitor)
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration (CIArb)
- SJD (University of Melbourne)
- LLB (University of Western Australia)
Appointments and Memberships
- National Councillor, CIArb Australia
- Chair of the Education Committee, CIArb Australia
- Member, Approved Faculty List, CIArb
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration
- Member, Commercial Bar Association, Victorian Bar
- Member, Western Australian Bar Association